An idea to make Gmail even better!!!

Was reading the latest Cubiclenama by Sidin and wondered how cluttered my own GMAIL account is. Mr. Vadakut recommends a "select-ALL-delete" approach which is effective but may result in some minor heart attacks if you delete an super-important mail by accident. 

Which got me thinking...and lo and behold, I got my own Eureka moment... 

Wot a super idea I have for Gmail !!!

By the way, Wouldn't it be a Great idea to have a Delete-Proof button on mails? 

So the next time you start on the chopping/deleting sessions that rare mail from your boss commending you on your work doesn't get lost? 


Suggested this to GMAIL but they don't listen....:(



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Dark clouds

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022