Me for prez !!!

At the outset, i must admit that, in no way my achievements, if any, are in the league of people like Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, KR Naraynan etc.

So, why me?
Guys and gals, i am as clean as any politician can ever hope to be. For the record, i have NEVER been offered a bribe in life (so naturally, have never taken one).

Most girls (in fact every girl) except the dear wifey (thank god for that) see me as a good friend, but too geeky nerd-ish to be considered as boy friend material.

Hence i have impeccable moral character too.
Not many of the candidates presently in the fray can claim that. He he.

And my election agenda?
I will CLEAR Kasab's mercy petition within five minutes of assuming office. Indian taxpayers can rejoice.


Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Dark clouds

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022