Sinhasan khali karo ke janta aati hai (Vacate the throne, the people are coming)



Scenes like these were common in Mumbai today. People turned out in large nos. not only at Colaba parade but were organizing such Nukkad (a street corner) memorials across the city.

Meanwhile ONE WEEK AFTER the attack, around 8 kg explosives was recovered from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Rail Terminus (CST) in Mumbai today.

Millions of commuters like me had a lucky escape. I travel to CST 6 days a week, twice daily, and I am one of the angry common man of India, demanding my right to life.

Media has played its role well


The common man like me is just plain ANGRY today at all and everything. Meanwhile uncaring of the pain of the common man the politicians were busy trying to see who can gain maximum mileage of this tragedy.

I appreciate the media for taking the callous / cynical politicians to task. They (Zee News, NDTV, Aaj Tak etc.) were the only voice of reason (somewhat) in the whole mayhem.

“We the people of India…” CAN bring change

I believe that if we want to make a difference then ALL literates should REGISTER themselves immediately for voter ID card and actually CAST THEIR VOTES.

Today we are angry at the system. Please save this anger and in the next elections make the corrupt and lazy politicians pay.

"Whom to vote?? They all are @$$%&!*$"

I will tell you what I intend to do.

I will read / find out maximum I can about the candidates and vote a candidate with a clean / progressive track record, image of working and not merely making speeches.

I will NOT be swayed by caste/religion / Regional etc. prejudice.
IF any candidate tries to divide Indians on caste / region / religion / language basis I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR HIM/HER.

"Its better not to vote…."I disagree



Please think how did such people got elected in the first place??

Since the most of educated / young like us don’t vote, bogus votes are cast in OUR name and corrupt politicians with goonda friends easily come to power. And then the so called educated citizens will wonder why the elected representatives are such goons that they are.

A democracy is as good as the electing public. Since most educated people dont vote, just see what kind of politicians we end up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Dark clouds

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022