Wanna hear you....

Dear Readers,


Three cheers for you. 


This blog is getting decent viewership and clicks. I regularly track the readerships pattern, and it delights me no end to see netizens from USA, UAE, Indonesia, Germany, Oman, Australia, Norway, South Korea, Philippines etc. regularly frequenting this blog. Compared to other super blogs, the readership of "The small voice" is still humble, but growing steadily. :)


Thanks for making this a memorable journey so far.


It also poses some problems for me. You see, since the readership is getting increasingly getting diverse, often I am at my wit’s end to what to post which will have more relevance to you, my readers. 


So pl help me out here.  


Tell me what topics you would like to see here. Feel free to suggest topics on which you would like me to post, only exception, I will use my discretion so that this blog remains a family and open minded post.


We can all collaborate and discuss topics. What say??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Dark clouds

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022