Expensive Nokia...and how



My trusty old Samsung, after years of faithful service was now showing visible signs of ageing. And since both my barber and my lift-man, both of who sported the same device, where considering upgrading it. I decided, it was time to bid adieu and bought a Nokia E6.

True to its tag of being a smartphone, the new E6 displays personality traits. It has a queer habit of switching off and restarting at its own sweet will. Funny (and painful) situations arise sometimes because of this habit. 

Sample this:

Wife: Hello dear. I am at the cash counter of Shoppers. Where have you reached?
Me (alarmed): Darling, what are you doing there??
Wife (excitedly): I found the pink dress I was looking for and am buying it…
Me (very alarmed): what?? Leave the color…how much it costs?
Wife: mmm lemme see… Its only 4999
Me (near panic): 5K!! ONLY??!! In this recession, you must be the only one at the store!!
Wife: Shut up! It’s lovely and am buying it..
Me (ok I am totally panicked now) : But dear you don’t need anoth….Click

Nokia E6: *** Restarts..

After a few seconds, when the E6 regains consciousness and network, in that order, I am greeted by a cheerful message:

“Thank you for using your XXXX Credit card at XXXX mall for Rs 4999. Your available credit limit is….”

Grrrr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022

Dark clouds